Pretty Apartment on the heart of Madrid
REF - 1976
(Click on pictures to see them bigger)
Description Ideally located apartment in a quite street on the heart of Madrid, you will enjoy of Madrid in this pretty apartment which is just renovated and carefully furnished with caoba wood floors and other quality materials. It is the perfect place to visit Madrid, even by business matters or by tourist business. The area is full of restaurants, tapas bar, theatres, shops, supermarkets, museums and cinemas, which allows you to really feel the real Madrid, which is one of the most interesting cities in Europe. The flat is very sunny, and the living room area has a comfortable sofa bed and kitchen with dinning table. It has an independent bedroom with a double bed, and the bathroom has a very good shower. The kitchen is fully equipped with all the house appliances: kitchen, oven, fridge, microware, washing machine, toaster, kettle, etc. It also has an CD Stereo Hi-fi and a DVD Player with a TV. You can choose the temperature at home, because there is air conditioning. Internet ADSL Wi-Fi conexion.
NotesHow to go
The apartment is among metro stations: Gran Via (line 1 and 5), Callao (line 5 and 3), Chueca (line 5), Noviciado (line 2 and 10) and Tribunal (lines 1 and 10). The apartment is very well linked with all the public transports. You can use the “metro” or the bus, if you wish it but, you will probably walk to all the main tourist and cultural places to enjoy the multicultural atmosphere of the centre of Madrid.
By car: from the Madrid Barajas Airport, you must go straight to Madrid Centro- Avda de America until the Paseo de la Castellana. Then you must turn on the left hand side until the Plaza de Colon where you must turn on the right hand side until the Glorieta de Bilbao. There you must take the Fuencarral Street until the Colon Street where you should park anywhere.
By taxi from the airport you will pay about 20 to 25 euros and the journey will take about 20-30 minutes.
What to do
Even you come to Madrid for business, work or tourism, this nice apartment and its location, allows you to be in 3 minutes walking at the famous Gran Via Avenue, and in 5 minutes walking you will be at the Puerta del Sol. In ten minutes walking you will reach the Plaza Mayor and Plaza de Santa Ana, and a walking distance of 15 minutes you will be at the Thyssen and Prado Museums. So, you are in the heart of Madrid, in the middle of all the main tourist and cultural places but, at the same time you will be in a quiet street with no noise neither traffic. Round the corner is the Fuencarral street, which is full of fashionable shops, terraces and design restaurants at the Chueca district together with the traditions Spanish bars for the “tapas” and “cañas”. You will find together the spanish tradition and the more last vanguards tendencies mixed with the multicultural influence.
ContactAddress: C/ Barco 29, 3º
Reservation PolicyBooking Conditions:
· Upon arrival, we will sign the rental contract. I will send to you the form of contract prior to arrival.
· You shall advise by e mail your personal data (Name, address, telephone and Passport number) and the names of the other people who shall be staying with you.
· You shall confirm the exact dates of your reservation.
To confirm the booking, you should pay (200 EURO) either
by bank transfer to:
or by Paypal.com
· The booking is confirmed when the funds are received in the bank account. You should confirm by e mail the date that you initiate the money transfer. Transfer of funds denotes your acceptance of the format of the rental contract. Please, note that you are responsible for the fees your bank may apply.
· Upon arrival, we shall sign the contract and at that point you shall pay the BALANCE in advance plus other 200 euros as a Security Deposit.
· Payment shall be by CASH. The DEPOSIT shall be returned to you upon departure, when you return the keys and the departure inspection is completed.